Monday, May 9, 2011

Post it Note Pads

First cut your base card stock 7 1/8 inches by 3 1/4 inches. I used Black.
crease at 3 1/2 and 3 6/8. See picture above.



Create Flowers or circles from punches or what ever design you want. You can even use rubber stamps, markers, geometric shapes. That is the creative part.


I glued a 3 by 3 piece of lime green on top of the black, then glued on the flowers on. I then glue the spine of the 3 inch Post-it notes into the area where I creased for the folds. OR you could glue the pad to the bottom of the inside of the booklet.
















Did I mention I hate blogging. I don't even know why I started this. I don't know how to manipulate the pictures or text. So.... there you go, Kira. This is my POST-IT note tutorial. :P

4 comments:

Kira said...

Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

I, for one, love your blog and wish you'd post more!!!

Kira said...

You tell her Melissa! ;)

Rachel said...

very cool!