Thursday, April 22, 2010

Killing my children's childhood.

That really sounds bad. Killing my children's childhood, but it is just an end to an era. We finally took down the GIANT willow tree in the front yard.

Over the years the flower garden and landscape has changed. Now I need to know what to do with the front of this house again. The birds planted a Lilac in the middle of the cedars. I want to take out the cedar trees now. Looking for ideas.












You now know why I don't blog. It takes to much to figure out how to put the pictures where I want them ... how I want them. I am annoyed now and need to just get this thing posted. There must be an easier way. I have so many more pictures to tell the story but can't decide how to do it. so... there it is.

MOM, I BLOGGED FOR YOU! Kira don't laugh at me.

No comments: